Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MY PROFILE

>I'm Angela ak Mut.I came from Sarawak and I'm Bidayuh lady. Now, I'm studying in UiTM Campus Bandaraya Melaka in Bachelor of Business Management major in Marketing. I'm the 2nd child among my siblings. I have an elderst and a youngest brothers. There are 5 peoples in my family. I've been choosing this marketing course because I want to learn the proper way to become a well-known entreprenuer in future.
Besides, I want to learn the real life about the reality world and gain more knowledges as a preparation to enter the job's markets.

>I've been choosing this topic because I want to tell everyone about my own ethnic culture which are very unique among the other cultures in Malaysia. Thus, everyone can be acknowledgable and have the opportunity to know and experienced more multiple -culture in country.

No comments:

Post a Comment